Thursday, September 09, 2010

Lilliput HDMI field monitor


Another new toy for rig (well toys as I have also upgraded my Tripod Head to a Manfrotto 501HDV) is the Lilliput 668 HDMI field monitor.

There are many very expensive HDMI capable field monitors out there, but this caught my eye because it was so much cheaper than all of the others. It came supplied with everything required including mini HDMI to HDMI cable, ball levelling hot shoe adaptor, sun screen and battery. I highly recommend this little screen and is great for reviewing footage on and for focussing. Its resolution isn't true HD (800 x 480 pixels) but it more than does the job for me.

See it here:

http://www.carcomputer.co.uk/shop/monitors/hdmi-monitors/lilliput-668gl-70np-h-y-7-hdmi-field-monitor-non-touch-screen

No comments: